Dr. White-Roath and Integrated Assessment Associates perform comprehensive evaluations of aptitude, cognitive processing, learning, language development, attention, achievement and personality. With her colleague, Dr. Jaimie Burns, comprehensive reports are written which integrate information into a cohesive whole which is understandable to both professionals and parents. This useful information can be easily used to develop and/or choose appropriate programs.
Types of evaluations include:
1. Psycho-Educational Evaluations
2. Comprehensive Achievement Evaluations
3. Comprehensive Reading, Writing and Mathematics Evaluation
4. Readiness Evaluations
5. Gifted and Talented Evaluation
6. Evaluations and screenings for Attention Deficit and Spectrum Disorders.